- Dye your hair with Kool-Aid
- Tye die with Kool-Aid
- Dye Easter eggs with Kool-Aid
- Use Kool-Aid to clean your dishwasher. Run a couple of packets of Lemon or Orange Kool-Aid through a regular wash cycle. The citric acid in the Kool-Aid removes stains.
- Use Kool-Aid to remove the green tint of chlorine from your hair. In the shower mix some Lemon Kool-Aid powder with shampoo in the palm of your hand. Shampoo hair then shampoo again using just shampoo. The citric acid in the Kool-Aid may sting your scalp and will sting if it gets in your eyes.
- To remove Kool-Aid stains from your countertop scrub with baking soda or automatic dishwashing detergent.
- Kool-Aid Play-Dough
- Kool-Aid Pie
- Toasted Kool-Aid
- Fancy Kool-Aid Punch
- Kool-Aid Cupcakes
- Kool-Aid Slushies